Sunday, January 27, 2013

BlogHer2013!!!!

Oh my goodness, I am tingling with excitement!!!! BlogHer 2013 will be held at the Sheraton Chicago and McCormick Place from July 25-27, 2013 and registration is open now!!

Who's going with me????  From what I've been able to gather, this is an exciting, empowering, inspiring, and educational conference made up of bloggers from all over the world and not all of them are women as the name suggests.  Did you know that 10% of BlogHer participants were men? I thought that was a pretty interesting factoid.

BlogHer is one of the biggest conferences in existence and hosts panel discussions and classes on a wide variety of topics which include but are not limited to health, hair, make-up, food, coupons, education and so much more!! It is my understanding that you are bound to walk away with a wealth of knowledge, product samples, goodies, valuable networking, and an overall great time.  I've checked out flights and hotels and have enclosed some information below. 

BlogHer 2012 photo credit from the BlogHer website @blogher.com

Today (January 27th, 2013) round trip tickets to Chicago on Spirit Airlines are $312.  I would not delay! Luckily for me, my friend Cindy lives in Chicago and we've already been in touch, so it looks like it is going to be a fun time! Whooo hooooo, look out Blogher 2013, Rea of RPLCoupons is coming to town! Hmmm...time to start reading up on Oprah sitings :)!

BlogHer Home page: BlogHer.com

Here is the direct link to the BlogHer registration information webpage:
BlogHer Registration Page

Flight and Hotel Information:
kayak.com

3 comments: