Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week of 9-2-12

CVS 9-2-12

  • Shick Hydro 3 Razor $9.49, use $4 manny and get back a $4 ECB.
  • Buy 4 Glade candles for 2/$6 use $2 off 2 coupons from 8/26. Pay $8 and get back a $4 ECB, it comes out to about a $1 per box!
  • Gilette Fusion Hydro Gel Ultra Sensitive Shaving Gel $2.37 get back a $2 ECB. Use the $1 off printable from coupons.com (I am not sure if this coupon is still available).
  • Bic Silky Touch Disposable razors coupons expire 9/2/12 they are B1G1 half off and the coupons are $3 off any 1 Bic Disposable razors.

Rite Aid 9-2-12

  • Nivea Lotion $6.39 with gold discount, $7.99 regular price. Use $2 Nivea lotion printable from coupons.com and combine that with $2 in ad Rite Ad weekly ad coupon if your store allows more than one per person.  If not you will have to do separate transactions each time. My store allows me to use 4 in ad coupons for the same item in a single transaction. I bought 3 and it tracked $19.17. I still need to buy one more item to get my $10 UP Reward. I was told that the small tins are tracking, I will try this today.
  • Visine will work out to be $4.23 with the Gold discount and about .23 after the $2 manny and the Rite Aid in ad coupon.
  • Samy Fat Foam Hair Color will be totally free with the $5 pdf coupon and the RA in ad coupon  will be free without gold card status and will give you approximately $2 in overage if your store does not adjust the coupon down.
  • Revlon Beauty Tools combined  with the video values coupons makes for a great deal. The video value coupons expire today and would have needed to be printed prior to the 1st of Septmember.
These are just a few deals that I like for these two stores! Of course there are other goodies that may be of interest to you.  I will continue to post as I come across more goodies.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely respect and am grateful for your point on every single object.coupon chip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!!Visit Site

    ReplyDelete