Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Freebies so far...Week of 9/23/12



Rite Aid
Olay Regenerist Cleanser with a$7 in ad coupon and RA Gold discount = FREE!!
There are Olay coupons from the August 2012 PandG, I used 1/B1 Olay Regenerist and get 1 Cleanser free manny coupon. I also used 1/$1 coupon off any Olay product.
4 RA Hand Sanitizers @ $1 ea, get back $1 UP = FREE!
Accu Check Nano $9.99, use $10.00 manny and there is a $5 VV but my RA would not allow me to use it, even though you can stack a VV with a manny, however, using both would have exceeded the item price.
Ariziona Iced Teas are 2 for a $1 and you know how I feel about my Arizona Iced teas! :)

VV= Video Values available on riteaid.com
Manny - manufacturer coupon
RA = Rite Aid

Cheapies

Buy $25 worth of Advil, Dimetapp, Thermacare, etc and get back a $10 UP. I used RA in ad coupons as well as 2/ $2/Dimetapp printables, and $2 Advil peelies. I paid less than $6 and got back a $10 UP.
$2 Dimeatapp Printable (you must fill out the form first).

Food4Less
Schick Hydro Shave Cream $.98 each used $1 printables as well as $1 manny's = FREE!

CVS
Glade .99 ea, used 2/$2 off any Glade product printables = 4 Glade sprays for FREE!
Venus Razors $6.99 ea, used 4/$4 mannys, and a $4 off $20 coupon, paid $7.96 and got back $20 in ECB's.
 Print Glade coupon at riteathome.com

3 comments:

  1. Personally, thanks for taking your time to help us everyday people save some money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder why you receive countless of feedbacks.
    free samples

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have spent a lot of the time in different blogs but this is really a unique blog for me.
    Outback Steakhouse Coupons

    ReplyDelete